Apply Now Fifth Third Established Account
Designed to recognize customers who have established a deeper banking relationship, Fifth Third Established Checking rewards your customer loyalty with special benefits for keeping your loan and deposit accounts with us.
- Complimentary Fifth Third Identity Recovery Assistance1—if you become a victim of identity theft, you receive:
- Fraud Assistance: Expert help with organizing paperwork, advising you about notifying creditors and more
- $10,000 in financial compensation for qualified expenses incurred in the recovery of your stolen identity1
- Better rates on Fifth Third CDs: Get an additional 0.25% on any standard rate CDs of $500 or more, with terms of six (6) months or more
No monthly service charge if:
- You maintain a combined monthly average balance of $5,000 across your deposit and investment accounts*,6
You have any existing Fifth Third personal mortgage, auto loan, or line of credit with an outstanding balance
- Fifth Third credit card8
You spend at least $500 per month on a
You have a Business Premium or Business Elite Checking account and have completed a relationship consent form.
Otherwise, it's $15 per month.
Special note: Fifth Third Established Checking monthly service charge is never applied in the first 90 days after account opening – to give you time to meet the relationship requirements: move balances, get credit cards, loans, etc.
Please take a quick look at the application checklist before you get started–to make sure you have everything you need.
Three easy ways to get started:
- CLICK. Simply fill out our easy and secure online application. It will only take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
- CALL. Give us a call toll free at 1-877-579-5353.
- COME IN. Stop by your nearest Fifth Third Banking Center today.
Switching banks? No problem. View instructions on how to switch your checking account.
Want to change your existing Fifth Third checking account to one of our new accounts? That's easy. Just give us a call or stop by any Fifth Third Banking Center.