Call Today 1-866-535-6267
Access funds anytime at a low rate.
Fifth Third Equity FlexlineSM is a revolving credit line that is secured by the equity in your home. As you repay your balance, the funds become available again for your use. Plus, the interest you pay may be 100% tax deductible.4
How It's Used
Consolidate bills, pay for home improvements, purchase large-ticket items (automobile, furniture, etc.) or finance unexpected expenses.
Access funds now and in the future with the flexibility of an Equity Flexline. Write a check, visit a banking center, transfer funds online, or use your Fifth Third Flexline Platinum MasterCard®.
- Earn 5,300 Real Life Rewards℠ points when you activate your Fifth Third Equity Flexline Platinum MasterCard® and make your first purchase3. That's worth a $25 checking or savings deposit or a retail gift card! Then, continue to earn points every time you use it.
- Receive a 0.25% rate discount when payment is deducted from a Fifth Third Bank checking account using Auto BillPayer and an additional 0.25% discount with a Preferred or Enhanced Fifth Third Bank checking account.
- No monthly service charge on the Fifth Third Established Checking account when you have a Fifth Third personal line of credit with an outstanding balance.7
- There is a 30 year term consisting of a 10 year draw period with interest only payments, followed by a 20 year repayment period with principal and interest payments.*,5 Make additional principal payments at any time.5
- You have access to the funds during the draw period so as you make payments, the funds become available to use again. During the 20 year repayment period, the funds are no longer available—the payments pay down the outstanding balance on the line.
Security of a Fixed Rate
The Fixed Rate Lock Option* lets you lock in all or any part of your variable rate balance with a fixed rate at any time for a competitive fee. You can have up to three fixed rate locks at one time, as in the example.
Additional Equity Calculators
All loans subject to credit review and approval.