- Stephanie Honan 513.534.6957
CMC Signs Three; Renews One Servicing Contract
CMC, a line of business within Fifth Third Processing Solutions, is pleased to announce that the following businesses have signed new contracts for servicing relationships:
- Inter National Bank/ Banorte, based in McAllen, Texas, is owned by Banorte, Mexico’s fourth largest bank. The Company is developing a U.S.-based credit card issuing program targeted to its international base of customers. CMC will provide full back-office services.
- Splender Financial has signed a contract for CMC to provide full back-office support services. North Greenwich Financial is establishing itself as a non-bank; state regulated finance company in nearly every state.
- Cash Yes Card, LLC, founded in 2006 with headquarters in Chicago, is a credit card marketing company. CMC will provide full contact center and back-office services.
In addition, the following credit union renewed with CMC:
- Security Service Federal Credit Union is based in San Antonio, Texas and is the 11th largest credit union in the nation servicing more than 600,000 members. CMC will continue to provide a variety of back-office and portfolio management services.
“CMC’s proven ability to win new business and simultaneously remain poised to renew long-term client contracts is a testament to our relentless pursuit of superior quality servicing,” said Dean Happe, vice president and general manager of CMC. “The confidence shown by these organizations demonstrates the value they see in CMC’s ability to meet their needs today with strategies in place for tomorrow and we are very pleased to partner with these fine institutions.”
About Fifth Third Processing Solutions
Fifth Third Processing Solutions processes over 26.7 billion ATM and POS transactions per year for more than 2,600 financial institutions and over 155,918 retail locations worldwide, including the Armed Forces Financial Network (AFFN), First Niagara Financial Group, Sovereign Bank, The Kroger Co., AutoZone, Abercrombie & Fitch, Nordstrom, Inc. and The Finish Line. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, CMC, (www.cmcOne.com) Fifth Third also provides servicing solutions and product engineering for financial institutions and retailers for credit card, debit card, merchant and private label programs. Through its multi-channel contact center, CMC provides multi-lingual customer service, collections, fraud prevention, and other back-office services to thousands of clients throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Annually, Fifth Third processes $179.1 billion in credit card sales. According to The Nilson Report (March 2007), Fifth Third Bank is the fourth largest bankcard acquirer.