The Gold standard of financial convenience
What's so great about your Fifth Third Gold Debit MasterCard®? Only everything!
Making purchases, saving time and money, security, making ATM withdrawals – everything is easier and much more convenient with your Gold Debit MasterCard:
- Safer because you don't have to carry cash or a checkbook
- Protects against unauthorized purchases if your card is lost or stolen1
- No annual fee
- Accepted worldwide, and can be used online
For purchasing peace of mind, MasterCard protects you with*:
Satisfaction Guarantee Coverage: If you become dissatisfied with an item within 60 days of your purchase and the store won't allow you to return it, you may be eligible for a full refund.
MasterCard Zero Liability1: As a MasterCard cardholder, you are not responsible for unauthorized purchases charged to your account in stores, over the telephone, or online.
Extended Warranty Coverage: Automatically doubles the original manufacturer's warranty or store-bought extended warranty of twelve months or less.
Purchase Assurance®: Offers you reimbursement if something you bought with your Gold Debit MasterCard is damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.
Convenient, versatile, safe, and easy – be sure to use your Gold Debit MasterCard today and every day!
For questions, call 1-888-676-5353, or stop by your nearest banking center today.
1. Zero Liability does not apply to MasterCard-Branded cards issued to an entity other than a natural person; primarily for business, commercial, or agricultural purposes, except small business "Debit MasterCard BusinessCard", "MasterCard BusinessCard", "Debit MasterCard Professional Card" and "MasterCard Professional Card"; outside the U.S. region; or if a PIN is used as the cardholder verification method for the unauthorized transaction(s). Cardholder must meet these three conditions: 1. The cardholder must have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding his or her card from risk of loss or theft; 2. The cardholder must not have reported two or more incidents of unauthorized use within the preceding 12 months; 3. The account must be in good standing. Additional protections exist for disputed transactions. Please refer to your card agreement or to the notice on the back of your periodic statements for additional information on how to dispute a transaction.
* See the Fifth Third Bank Gold Debit Card Guide to Benefits for more details and a complete explanation of card benefits provided by MasterCard.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.