What Would You Do With $15,000? Online Bill Pay Sweepstakes.
Pay at least 5 bills using Online Bill Payment for a chance to win!
Fifth Third Online Bill Pay
With our Online Bill Payment service, staying in control of your bills is easier and more convenient than ever! You can pay anyone, anytime for FREE.**
Plus, there's no enrollment needed. Simply log into Internet Banking and start paying bills online today using your Social Security Number or ATM card number and PIN—without enrollment forms or a waiting period. Learn more about Fifth Third's Online Bill Payment system.
Manage your bills, anywhere, anytime this holiday season—with Fifth Third Online Bill Pay and you could WIN $15,000!
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. In order to enter Fifth Third's What Would You Do With $15,000? Online Bill Pay Sweepstakes, you must enter by the dates specified and follow all instructions as set in Fifth Third's What Would You Do With $15,000? Online Bill Pay Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations. For official rules and regulations, please visit contest rules. In order to enter by mail, send a postcard with your name, address and telephone number to: P.O. Box 621018 Cincinnati, OH 45262. For your privacy, please place postcards in an envelope. Only one entry per envelope is permitted.
** Subject to Internet Banking and Bill Payment User Agreement.
CUSTOMER ONLINE BILL PAYMENT SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
November 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013
- In order to enter Fifth Third's What Would You Do With $15,000? Online Bill Pay Sweepstakes, you must enter by the dates specified below and follow all instructions as set forth herein. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- There will be one (1) grand prize winner, (1) first place winner, one (1) second place winner, and one (1) third place winner. Winners in each category will be randomly chosen from eligible entries received between November 1, 2012 and January 31, 2013. Entrants need not be present to win.
- In order to automatically enter to win the grand, first, second or third prize, a minimum of Five (5) payments must be made over the three month (November 1 - January 31, 2013) period using Fifth Third Bank's Online Bill Payment system at www.53.com. The first five (5) payments will act as one entry. Each payment over five during the three month period will be counted as one additional entry. There is not a cap on how many entries can be made during the contest period. Grand, first, second and third prizes will be randomly selected from all the entries received over the three month period.
- A payment is considered an eligible entry when the payment has been paid (deducted from your account). Payments scheduled to be paid after January 31, 2013 will not be considered eligible entries. Eligible payments include, but are not limited to, those made to mortgage companies, utilities, credit card, cell phone, department stores, lawn care, gym memberships, etc. Payments made to yourself or other family members are not eligible. In order to enter by mail, send a postcard with your name, address and telephone number to: P.O. Box 621018 Cincinnati, OH 45262. For your privacy, please place postcards in an envelope. Only one entry per envelope is permitted.
- The amounts of the prizes: Grand Prize: $15,000 First Prize: $5,000, Second Prize: $2,500, Third Prize: $2,500.
- Bill payments made in accordance with these rules will be considered entries for the owner of the social security number, card number or other access number used to instigate the internet banking session in which the bill payments are scheduled.
- Fifth Third Bank is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected payments or entries.
- Only payments made through Fifth Third Bank's Online Bill Payment System are eligible. Payments submitted through an audio/telephone banking system are not eligible and will not count as an entry.
- To be eligible for the drawings, (i) all payments must be made between 12:00 midnight ET, November 1, 2012 and 11:59 PM ET, January 31, 2013 and (ii) mail in entries must be postmarked by 11:59 PM ET January 31, 2013 and received by 11:59 PM ET, February 4, 2013.
- Winners in each category (Grand Prize Winner, 1st Place, 2nd Place and 3rd Place) will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on or about February 11, 2013. Winners will be notified by phone and may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, which must be signed and received within fourteen (14) days of the date mailed to the winner or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If any prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing.
- There are no substitutions for prizes except as specifically set forth herein. If for any reason a prize as offered becomes unavailable, an alternate prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- A participant can only win one of the grand winner, first, second or third place prizes. Prizes are not transferable unless specifically set forth herein.
- All winners must be at least 18 years of age.
- All Fifth Third Bancorp employees or employees of any of its affiliate companies, including Vantiv, and immediate family members (spouse, children), and any employees or immediate family members of the Bancorp's Marketing vendors, including, but not limited to OLSON, Leo Burnett, and Possible Worldwide, are excluded from participating or winning the Online Bill Payment contest.
- All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of a prize shall constitute permission to use the winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- Prizes and their estimated retail values are as follows:
- Grand $15,000
- 1st $5,000
- 2nd $2,500
- 3rd $2,500
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Must be a U.S. resident to win.
- No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes.
- Fifth Third Bank is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage due mail. No facsimiles, photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be allowed. All entries become the property of Fifth Third Bank and will not be returned.
- Fifth Third reserves the right to disqualify any person it determines tampers with or acts fraudulently with respect to the entry process. In such case, Fifth Third retains the right to take any and all steps available to it, including but not limited to, the return of the prize awarded.
- For a complete list of winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope after January 31, 2013 to:
Fifth Third Bank – Bill Payment Contest Winners
38 Fountain Square Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45263