- Getting Started
- Log In For Returning Users
- Service Center
- Manage Accounts
- Funds Availability
- Transfer Funds
- Make Payments
- Quicken & QuickBooks
- Fifth Third Early Access (EAX)
- Fifth Third PCA
- Trust Accounts
Account Setup for Quicken 2005 Direct Connect for Macintosh
Follow these steps to set up your Fifth Third Bank accounts through your Quicken software. You will only need to follow these steps the first time you set up Quicken.
- Open Quicken on your Mac®.
- Select File from the menu bar. Click Set up a New Account.
- In the window that appears start keying "Fifth Third Bancorp." Once Fifth Third Bancorp is selected in the list click Continue.
- In the next window click Continue to accept the Online option.
- Now you will be asked to enter your personal account data. Enter your Fifth Third ID and PIN and Continue.
- Click on Select an account to specify a Quicken account name or use an existing Quicken register if you are presently manually entering transactions. Click Continue when you have specified how Quicken should handle each online account.
- Click Continue to create all the account registers and download transactions into Quicken. You should now have your transactions downloaded into Quicken.
Updating Account Information in Quicken 2005 for Macintosh
- From the Online menu, select Download Transactions.
- Choose Fifth Third Bancorp from the Financial Institution pop-up menu.
- Next you'll be asked for your PIN. Enter the password you use to log in to Fifth Third Internet Banking. Click OK.
- Quicken connects to the Internet and downloads your transactions for all online accounts at Fifth Third Bancorp that you have set up in Quicken.
- Review the downloaded transactions. Accept or delete as appropriate. To approve all transactions, click Accept All. The statement is now a part of your Quicken register.