- Getting Started
- Log In For Returning Users
- Service Center
- Manage Accounts
- Funds Availability
- Transfer Funds
- Make Payments
- Quicken & QuickBooks
- Fifth Third Early Access (EAX)
- Fifth Third PCA
- Trust Accounts
Access Adding Payees by clicking the Setup Assistant in the Helpful Resources box on the home page.
Adding A Payee
To add a new payee, follow the instructions below:
- From Manage Your Payees, click Add Payees link and the Payee Setup window appears.
- Enter the person or business name and click Continue.
- Enter the required information and click Continue; the Payee Setup Confirmation window appears.
- Click Close; the Confirmation window is closed.
Can I pay a person or business if I don't have an account number?
Yes, you don't need an account number to make a payment.
Adding a New Category When Adding a Payee
To add a new category when adding a payee, follow the instructions below:
- From the Category dropdown menu in the Bill Setup window, select Add/Modify Category and the Add/Modify Category window appears.
- Enter the new category name in the Category Name field, select an Icon, and click Add; the new category appears in the listing of categories.
- Click Continue; the category is added, and you may continue with our payee setup.