Simplify with OptiFiSM
Discover investing that's just your style:
See how OptiFi can help simplify investing.
Invest in tomorrow, while staying in control today.
You want to take charge of your future and invest on your own. But it can be hard to know where to begin. OptiFi can help. Simply tell us your goals. We'll get you on your way and keep your investments on track. Plus, we'll stay with you throughout your investment journey. With OptiFi, you're in control -- but you're never alone.
Get started with as little as $5,000.
You’ve got better things to do than to look at spreadsheets. OptiFi takes care of all the details involved with investing, so you can spend your time on the things you like to do.
- Save time with fast enrollment and an intuitive dashboard.
- Eliminate paperwork.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere.
Stay in control.
You set your goals, select a suggested strategy and tell us how much to invest. Then, you can track your progress anytime.
- Consolidate all of your financial accounts in one place.
- View your entire net worth in a single glance.
- Store important documents in our online vault.
Lose the complexity.
OptiFi handles complicated investment decisions with ease – at a fraction of the cost of traditional investment management fees.
- Receive digital automated advice, with advisor-assisted support for an advisory fee of only 0.50%. For example, a $5,000 investment would only cost about $25 a year.
Getting started with OptiFi is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. First, we’ll get to know you and your goals by asking a few simple questions.
2. Next, we’ll suggest an investment strategy based on what you’ve shared with us.
3. Then, open and fund your account, and we’ll begin working together to invest in your future.
Note: This example is not representative of any investment class or specific security.
Actual returns and principal values will vary.
Put your money to work, while barely lifting a finger.
With OptiFi, you receive professional-grade investment management that fits your needs. You can start investing with as little as $5,000 for a low fee of about $25 a year.