Welcome to the
Young Bankers Club!
helps students learn key math life skills—
online, any time.
See how learning better financial habits can help students early.
A better way to learn
better Financial habits.
While the US is home to the world’s largest economy, our financial literacy rates are lagging behind. That’s why we’ve reimagined our proven financial literacy lessons to be more interactive, more engaging, and available to more students than ever before. Because at Fifth Third, we’re always looking for new ways to deliver even better experiences.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Reimagined for modern classrooms
The Young Bankers Club program has been redesigned to deliver an accommodating experience for any learning environment.
Meet Maximillion Money TM
He’s president of the Young Bankers Club and the richest kid in America. He’s also your students’ guide through an engaging, interactive online curriculum that’s a breeze for teachers to use, and a blast for kids to play.
Curriculum That Makes Learning Fun
Each lesson in our 8 module curriculum provides a unique, engaging approach to financial literacy that meets students where they’re at, and helps them apply their knowledge to gradually more complex scenarios. The program incorporates different facets of banking, while clearly identifying the relevant math content standards within each unit—outlining what students should know, and be able to use.
5th Grade Common Core Standards for Mathematics
- Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers & Operations in Base Ten
- Numbers & Operations—Fractions
- Measurement & Data
Real World Application
- Problem Solving
- Reasoning and Proof
Lessons that Help Students Succeed
To progress through the game, students work with Maximillion Money to solve real-world problems using their financial know-how. Each lesson represents a "level," and focuses on important aspects of personal finance:
Learn About Money
Payment & Banking Methods
Overspending & Lending to Others
Jobs & Income
Saving & Investing
Protect Your Money—Risk & Insurance
Enrollment for Teachers, Instructors, Educators, and Admins:
- Click the enrollment button below or at the top of the page to begin your enrollment process.
- Create a username and password. Your default ID is your email address.
- Enter the school data, classroom information, and student roster information.
- Submit your request, our Fifth Third Activation Team will review for approval.
- You'll be notified of approval by email, which provides access to the portal.
- Teachers can add or edit their student roster as needed.
Students cannot enroll themselves. Teachers must enroll classroom students.