A student loan worth more
Fill in the gap
If you've exhausted your scholarship, grant, and federal student loan options, a private student loan from CommonBond can help you cover remaining expenses up to the cost of attendance.
More than just money
Every CommonBond student loan comes with an award-winning1 care team and free personalized support—real people who can help with filling out FAFSA forms, reviewing and negotiating award letters and much more.
Pay your way
CommonBond gives you the freedom to repay your loans in a way that fits your life, with protections like forbearance2, 6-month grace period, and cosigner release4.
Your chance to refresh
Is the burden of student loan payments preventing you from moving ahead with your financial life? If so, it’s time to hit reset.
Customers who refinance with CommonBond could save thousands over the course of their loan!
How does refinancing work?
It’s pretty simple. With a student loan refinance, your old loans are paid off and combined into one, simple loan. You could get a lower interest rate because CommonBond bases your loan on where your finances are today.
Choose how you want to save
When you refinance your student loan, you could either:
- Lower your monthly payments and give your budget some extra breathing room
- Or, adjust your monthly payments to pay off your loan sooner
Keep things simple and convenient:
- A variety of loans are eligible, including federal, private and previously consolidated student loans.
- Pause payments for up to 24 months2, in case life gets in the way.
- Pay no prepayment fees3 if you want to get ahead on payments.
- Pay no origination fees, so you can start saving from day one.
Get your rate today
With a pre-qualifying process that doesn’t impact your credit score, you can see what rate you may be eligible for from CommonBond in just a few minutes.