Fifth Third and CommonBond have teamed up to help you!
CommonBond is an award-winning1 student loan lender who we’ve teamed up with to help loyal customers like you. They’re on a mission to give students and graduates simpler, more affordable and more transparent ways to pay for higher education.
Your chance to refresh
Is the burden of student loan payments preventing you from moving ahead with your financial life? If so, it’s time to hit reset.
Customers who refinance with CommonBond could save thousands over the course of their loan!
How does refinancing work?
It’s pretty simple. With a student loan refinance, your old loans are paid off and combined into one, simple loan. You could get a lower interest rate because CommonBond bases your loan on where your finances are today.
Choose how you want to save
When you refinance your student loan, you could either:
- Lower your monthly payments and give your budget some extra breathing room
- Or, adjust your monthly payments to pay off your loan sooner
Keep things simple and convenient:
- A variety of loans are eligible, including federal, private and previously consolidated student loans.
- Pause payments for up to 24 months2, in case life gets in the way.
- Pay no prepayment fees3 if you want to get ahead on payments.
- Pay no origination fees, so you can start saving from day one.
Give your financial future a fresh start with student loan refinancing from CommonBond! To learn more: