Job seeker’s resources
Sometimes, helping our customers reach their financial goals means looking beyond bank accounts. That’s why we’re proud to introduce you to organizations like NextJob and Steady—to ensure you have the resources you need to succeed. Learn how these free resources could help open the door to your next opportunity.
Job Seeker’s Toolkit
Offering real-world input and advice, the Job Seeker's Toolkit is a customized program that includes video interviews with job search experts, job seekers and hiring managers, providing learning examples from real-life hiring experiences.
The Bank has contracted with NextJob to offer the toolkit free for Fifth Third customers.
All aspects of a successful job search are covered, including:
- How to create an effective resume and compelling cover letters
- Best job board aggregators and leads
- Networking and the hidden job market
- Interview training and preparation
- Assessing career direction and transferable skills
- Building a 30-second commercial
- Developing a personal brand
- Learning the latest techniques to use social media effectively to find and land jobs
- Follow-up to support success in the new job
Steady, on-demand job pairing app
For some, extra income can make a big difference in their financial life, helping to ease budgets and add peace of mind. Steady is a leading technology platform that connects you to part-time, on-demand jobs in your community.
When you download the app, you can:
- Build a profile with your skills and work preferences like geography and work hours.
- Find local hourly, part-time and work-from-home jobs.
- Apply for positions online.
Join Steady’s 2 million member community today by downloading the free app for access to job opportunities that fit your background, schedule and financial goals.