Inclusion councils and business resource groups (BRGs) throughout the Bank’s footprint work to infuse engagement and inclusiveness into our work environment and culture. The BRGs are open to all Fifth Third employees as members or allies in one or all of the groups.
The structure and focuses of the groups accomplish several important objectives, including:
- Driving accountability for both engagement and inclusion.
- Aiding in retention and recruitment; supporting career development.
- Creating a consistent way to share best practices and foster collaboration.
- Facilitating development and networking among employees and senior leaders.
- Leveraging employee strengths and expertise to drive business results for the Bank.
BRGs also participate in social networking events with other professional groups and organizations. The Council and BRGs are thriving and welcoming, so everyone can contribute successfully. Working together leads to winning together.