2017 By The Numbers
Fifth Third Bancorp is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
As of December 31, 2017, the Company had:
$142B in assets*
54K fee-free ATMs**
$362B in assets under care†
$37B in assets under management†
2017 Bancorp Awards & Recognition
Community & Environment:
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Green Power Leadership Club and Green Power Partner, Fifth Third Bancorp, 2017.
- American Bankers Association Honorable Mention, Fifth Third Foundation and University of Cincinnati Economics Center for the $martPath financial education curriculum, September 2017.
- Platinum MarCom Award, Fifth Third Bancorp 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, CSR Reports category, November 2017.
- 2018 Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index Perfect Score, Fifth Third Bancorp, for 100 percent national rankings for LGBTQ-related policies and practices, December 2017.
- 2017 Diversity Best Practices Inclusion Index, Fifth Third Bancorp, for ratings in demographic transparency, best diversity practices and inclusion practices in recruitment, retention and advancement, and company culture, October, 2017.
- 2017 Disability Matters “Employer of Choice Award,” Fifth Third Bancorp, for taking its Disability Matters award-winning initiatives: ProjectSEARCH, Stand Up To Cancer and business resource groups, to a level of synergy between mission and achievement, April, 2017.
- 2017 Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Ignite Action Award, Fifth Third Bancorp and Best Upon Request, for Maternity Concierge program for female employees who are pregnant or have a child under age one, October 2017.
- American Banker’s 2017 Most Powerful Women in Banking, Teresa Tanner of Fifth Third Bancorp, for her support of programs that support and retain women in the workforce, October 2017.
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index, Fifth Third Bancorp, as one of 104 companies in 24 countries who met a threshold score on Bloomberg’s survey based on underlying gender disclosures and adoption of best-in-class policies and practices for fiscal year 2016, January 2017.
- Gold MarCom Award, Fifth Third Bancorp 2016 Annual Report, Annual Reports, November 2017.
- Javelin Strategy & Research Online Leader, Fifth Third Bancorp, for top score in customer service and money movement categories evaluating companies’ online platforms, October 2017.
- Javelin Strategy & Research Account Safety Top Rankings, Fifth Third Bancorp, for earning highest ratings possible in its evaluation of Prevention & Detection practices on customer accounts, September 2017.
The Fifth Third Compass
Our Fifth Third Compass provides the strategic direction we need to
serve our customers and accomplish our objectives through
alignment and ownership.
2017 Corporate Responsibility Report
If you'd like to see the full Corporate Social Responsibility Report, you're in the right place.
Within the report, you'll find more detailed information on the key topics above.