Our most valuable asset at Fifth Third Bancorp is our reputation for integrity. We are judged by our conduct, and we must act in a manner that merits public trust and confidence.
Fifth Third Bancorp's Corporate Governance Guidelines, along with Fifth Third's Articles of Incorporation, Code of Regulations, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, charters of the various committees of the Board, and our other governance policies and procedures provide the foundation for our governance and help ensure that we retain our integrity and merit public trust and confidence.
Board of Directors
Fifth Third Bancorp’s business is managed under the direction of our Board of Directors. We currently have 15 directors serving on our Board. The collective diversity of knowledge, skill, and experience of our directors lends itself to a highly collaborative and effective Board.
Our Board of Directors current has six standing committees.
Our 13 Executive Officers manage the daily activities of Fifth Third Bancorp with integrity and principle, building upon our reputation for award-winning service since 1858.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines PDF
- Articles of Incorporation PDF
- Code of Regulations PDF
- Stock Ownership and Retention Guidelines PDF
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics PDF
- Employee Non-Retaliation Policy PDF
- Information Disclosure Policy PDF
- Government Affairs Policy PDF
- Political Contributions Report (July 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020)