Keeps Its Cash
of the Nashville Predators
Grades and Blades Program
For the 2021-2022 season, Fifth Third Bank is teaming up with the Nashville Predators to support the Grades and Blades Program.
Grades and Blades rewards students (ages 8-14), who have good grades and strong attendance, with opportunities for free learn-to-skate sessions. The program provides a positive environment filled with mentorship and encouragement to help guide every athlete's unique journey on and off the ice.
Fifth Third will contribute $167 dollars for every assist generated throughout the Preds season to the Grades and Blades program, with a cumulative total of up to $100,000.
Exclusive Preds Banking1 Perks
As the Official Bank of Smashville, here's what you get when you sign up for Nashville Predators Banking, exclusively at Fifth Third:
- Predators branded debit card with contactless payments
- 20% discount at the Nashville Predators team store2
- 20% discount on purchases at the Ford Ice Center3
- 30 minute early access to the Preds Home games—Fifth Third cardholders can enter at the SoBro entrance.
- Ticket discount for Predators home games and Bridgestone Arena events.4 To access discount tickets5, click here and enter the first 6 digits of your Fifth Third Bank Credit or Debit card in the promo code box.