- For any emergency or injury: Call 911.
- Auto/General Liability/Property: Take pictures.
- Property: Secure your property to prevent additional damage.
- Cyber Liability: Call your insurance company immediately. Don't hesitate.
- Directors and Officers: Call your Fifth Third Insurance representative for assistance with reporting.
- Employment Practices Liability: Call your Fifth Third Insurance representative for assistance with reporting.
Insurance Claim Forms Instructions
What to do in case you need to report a claim:
- Print (for handwritten copy) or save the form to your computer.
- Tab over to each blank space to enter available information. Do not wait to obtain all information before reporting a claim. You can follow up later.
- Your carrier's toll free number should be listed on the list provided above. Most carriers will provide you with a claim number at the time you have called in the claim, which expedites the claim process.
Insurance Claim Forms
The following list of insurance forms contain basic information and FAQs for a variety of insurance claims. By saving these claim forms to your computer, you can provide a tool to enable you to compile your own database of claim tracking by location, year or employee.
We're Here to Help
If you need additional assistance, have questions about submitting a claim, or if your carrier does not have toll-free claim reporting, contact our Fifth Third Insurance Commercial Claims Department.
Please note, if you call us, you may experience a longer wait time than normal as we help those impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic.
As always, thank you for choosing Fifth Third.