COVID-19 Help and Resources
Fifth Third is Here for You—Anytime, Anywhere
As we start to reopen our branch lobbies, we're taking important steps to provide a healthy and safe environment for everyone. Remember: You can always bank with us anytime, anywhere online or through our mobile app.1 And if you're experiencing financial hardship due to coronavirus, we can help. See below for details.
The Government Stimulus
How to access benefits and how we can help
At Fifth Third, we’re proud to support the implementation of the CARES Act. The new $2 trillion government stimulus offers a range of benefits, including direct payments, student loan relief and tax relief for businesses.
Check Your Branch’s Reopening Status
You can use our branch and ATM locator for any updates regarding branch lobby access, banking center hours or to view our network of approximately 53,000 fee-free ATMs.4
With Fifth Third’s Online and Mobile Banking Features, You Can Always:
- Check your accounts for balances and the latest transaction information
- Securely deposit checks2 with your mobile device
- Manage your account profile to ensure your contact information is up to date
- Send and receive money to virtually anyone with a valid U.S. phone number or email address with Zelle®3
- Pay bills, including your Fifth Third credit cards, loans, mortgages and other bills
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Send a message to customer service, or request hardship assistance
Consumer and Business Customer Service
Please note, if you call us, you may experience a longer wait time than normal, as we help those impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
As always, thank you for choosing Fifth Third.