What is CPS?
What is CPS and how does CPS work? Fifth Third Currency Processing Solutions® (CPS) is a cash processing solution that reduces inefficiencies and the risk of handling cash for businesses. The CPS process streamlines every aspect of businesses cash handling cycles under one comprehensive solution. Learn why over 400 customers with 10,000+ locations use Fifth Third Bank’s Currency Processing Solutions to improve cash flow and make more informed business decisions.
The CPS Process
Fifth Third Currency Processing Solutions® are tailored to your business for managing every step of your cash handling process. CPS streamlines cash:
CPS can help your business in three key ways.
- Automate time-consuming activities such as counting and reconciling
- Reduce the risk of loss or theft by eliminating touch points
- Provide real-time data and insight into your overall cash position by tracking interactions between locations
Benefits of CPS
- Improves cash flow
- Reduces risk of loss or theft
- Reallocates employee time
- Simplifies the number of relationships
- More informed business decision making
CPS has helped over 400 customers across the U.S. with 10,000+ locations improve efficiencies, reduce risk, and gain better insights. Contact a Fifth Third Advisor to implement CPS for your business.
Growing adoption of virtual payments, cryptocurrencies, and cloud solutions is making money more digital than ever.
Currency, currency processing, cash safe, CPS, Currency Processing Solutions