- Treasury Management
- Integrated Payables
- Integrated Receivables
- Information Management
- Liquidity Management
- Risk Management
- Global Cash Solutions
- Capital Markets
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
Consolidate balances from multiple corporate bank accounts to make the most of your deposit and disbursement activities.
We know you need to consolidate deposits without hassles—and do it in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. Our Cash Concentration Service uses electronic ACH processing to help simplify deposits and disbursements—whether you want to move funds from or to your local deposit banks or other national collection points.
With Fifth Third Bank Cash Concentration, you can count on:
- Help mitigating idle funds at outlying bank branches—thanks to consolidated balances.
- Increased availability of working capital.
- Improved cash flow information and control.
- Additional capacity from systematically sweeping balances to a master account.
The Corporate One Account/Zero Balance Account
Centralize your deposits with The Corporate One Account©: a single concentration account where you can consolidate your deposits from any Fifth Third Bank location and compliment it with BAI information reporting.
You will benefit from:
- Reduced operational costs and increased efficiencies (compared to traditional paper-based receivables processing methods)
- Enhanced self-service options for your customers to make payments
- Accelerated cash flows and improved cash forecasting through quicker availability of electronically cleared items
Here's how it works:
- Our team will create a custom-branded website or an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system per your specifications.
- Your customers simply access the website or IVR system and authorize their payment—24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We process the payment electronically and credit your account for faster funds availability.
The end result: You are able to provide your customers with a convenient, consistent experience—customized to support your specific business needs. And improved payment channels mean faster access to your receivables.