- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- International Services
- Global Financial Services
- Non-US Financial Institutions
- Global Trade Solutions for Importers
- Global Trade Solutions for Exporters
- International Banking
- Financing Solutions
Fifth Third Trade Services Limited
Reduce the cost of import letters of credit by having them issued by Fifth Third Trade Services Limited (FTTSL). FTTSL is a subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank chartered in Hong Kong for the sole purpose of issuing Letters of Credit for Fifth Third Bank customers. Since many goods imported into the United States using Letters of Credit originate in China and other Asian countries, having your letters of credit issued in China places the issuing bank in closer proximity to your suppliers, often reducing their costs.
Clients can request the issuance of a Letter of Credit by FTTSL through Fifth Third Global Trade DirectSM.
We Also Recommend...
Help your business optimize international cash flow and limit currency risk. Learn more
Mitigate risk and facilitate international trade with our payment instruments. Learn more
- Loans subject to credit review and approval.
- Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.