- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- Structured Finance
- Syndicated Finance
- Foreign Exchange
- Interest Rate Management
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
Private Equity Group Lending
Fifth Third Bank provides capital to private equity firms for acquiring ownership of businesses with a minimum $5 million of EBITDA.
Fifth Third Bank Private Equity group lending benefits
See why many private equity sponsors view Fifth Third Bank as a lasting relationship that goes beyond each transaction.
With Fifth Third Bank, you can count on:
- Availability of lending solutions in all market conditions.
- Transactions executed with the same terms we initially discussed.
- Consistency in the marketplace. We’ve been offering private equity lending solutions since the late 90s.
- Lending executed within expected timeframes.
- Mezzanine Finance solutions available to fill capital gaps.
- A committed, dedicated team across business cycles. You’ll work with the same team of experts from initial contact through underwriting, closing, and ongoing monitoring, so you can move forward with confidence.
Fifth Third Bank Private Equity Group Lending Solutions
Fifth Third Bank continues to provide capital solutions to private equity groups when other sources for private equity lending have diminished.
Cash Flow Lending
For acquiring a business with a minimum of $5 million in EBITDA. To understand the true value of the acquisition, we pursue a high degree of due diligence including validating the investment thesis, a quality of earnings report, industry specific analysis and market comparisons.
For acquiring a company with a minimum of $12 million in EBITDA. Based primarily on the due diligence of private equity sponsors and our market comparisons of similar businesses, our enterprise lending solution is rooted in our relationship with our private equity partner.
If your total capital needs exceed our private equity lending terms, consider our Mezzanine Finance solutions. Lower your execution risk by simplifying negotiations and documentation with a single lending partner and a strong financial relationship.
- Subject to credit review and approval.