- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- Structured Finance
- Syndicated Finance
- Foreign Exchange
- Interest Rate Management
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
Tax Exempt Bonds & Underwriting
Tax-exempt fixed income bonds can be a flexible and cost-effective financing option for institutions requiring capital.
Fifth Third Securities can help advise you on financing and debt issuance, provide underwriting services to structure and price your offering, and deliver you access to our network of institutional investors. We are one of the largest underwriters of municipal debt in the states of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, with markets expanding in Kentucky, Illinois, Tennessee, Florida, Missouri, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Fifth Third securities offers fixed income strategies for the problems your institution faces.
At Fifth Third Securities, we base our institutional underwriting on dynamic relationships with our partners. We understand your need for timing and flexibility. We recognize the state and local limitations and regulations you face. We appreciate your need for timely market advice. And we offer fixed income strategies for your capital needs.
Project finance. We can plan, structure, and underwrite your bond issue with either a competitive or negotiated sale.
Refinance. We can examine your outstanding bond issues, execute mathematical analysis, and recommend where it might be profitable to refinance.
Restructure covenants. We’ll investigate the covenants of your existing bond issues and help find ways to restructure that might allow you more operating flexibility.
Tax-Exempt Underwriting Services
Take advantage of our underwriting services for a bond or note sale:
- Coordinating pre-sale marketing for bond or note issue
- Providing nationwide and regional marketing to institutional investors
- Coordinating with co-managers or group members
- Negotiating final pricing and terms of the bond or note issue
- Finalizing all closing activities and wiring of funds
Tax-Exempt Bond Solutions
Fifth Third Bank provides a broad range of tax-exempt fixed income strategies, including:
- Short-term Note Issues
- Tax-supported Bond Issues
- Revenue Bond Issues
- Healthcare and Higher Education Issues
- Variable Rate Bonds
- Certificates of Participation for Lease Financing
- Industrial Development Bonds
- Build America Bonds
- Qualified School Construction Bonds
- Energy Conservation Issues
- Recovery Zone Bonds
- Fifth Third Securities is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank.
- Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc.:
- Are Not FDIC Insured
- Offer No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
- Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency Are Not A Deposit
- Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.