- Dealer Financial Services
- Healthcare Receivables
- Healthcare Payables
- Healthcare Financing
- Healthcare Capital Markets
- US Financial Institutions
Electronic Deposit Manager
Streamline check processing time and get faster access to funds with electronic check deposits.
Fifth Third Bank’s convenient, secure Electronic Deposit Manager (EDM) is a Web-based application that lets you scan checks and create balanced deposits quickly and accurately, right from the desktop. You can also scan remittance tickets and full-page documents and track them in the system to create balanced transactions.
- Virtual check endorsements
- 24-hour online access to data and scanned images
- Quicker access to deposited funds, compared to in-branch transactions
- Help with mitigating check fraud risk
- Fewer deposit adjustments by preventing unacceptable items from being captured, such as duplicates, image issues, and invalid documents
All this adds up to better cash flow and the ability to react to the changing needs of your business.
Fifth Third Bank's Electronic Deposit Manager also streamlines the processing of receivables and enhances your reporting capabilities.
With EDM you can:
- Set up select employees with user access capabilities.
- Image and index claim payments and Explanations of Benefits (EOBs) at a patient level, allowing easier access and quick retrieval from Fifth Third Bank's secure web-based RevLink PortalSM.
- Assign location numbers to monitor deposits from multiple office locations.
Find out more about Healthcare Electronic Deposit Manager and Fifth Third Bank's entire suite of healthcare solutions.
Contact a Treasury Management Officer or a Relationship Manager in Fifth Third Bank's Healthcare Product Solutions Team.
We Also Recommend...
Manage healthcare payments efficiently and cost-effectively with this suite of solutions.
Gain access to your commercial payments and remittance information faster with our Lockbox services.
- Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.