Fifth Third Bank’s Commercial Card Reporting Tools
The benefits of Fifth Third Bank’s Commercial Card Program go far beyond your ability to better control payments and improve security. Our Commercial Card Program provides you with greater vision – the ability to know who is spending, how much is being spent, which budgets are being impacted, which vendors are being paid, the timing of your payments, and how your payment schedule can impact your overall working capital. And your financial reporting and analysis capabilities are greatly expanded, giving you real-time insights into your payments and cash position.
- Use a convenient interface to manage all your cardholder and vendor accounts, from cardholder setup through purchase, settlement, and reporting.
- Establish spending authorizations for each cardholder, with purchases charged back to the right accounts.
- Take advantage of technical assistance and tips to help you best manage and maximize the benefits of your Card Program.
- Tie every purchase to a cardholder and corresponding budget.
- Track positive and negative spending patterns, assure compliance with your spending policies, identify fraudulent transactions, and take corrective action before it’s too late.
- Track expense reporting by cardholder, department, vendor, and other pre-established criteria.
- Negotiate improved terms with key vendors, maximize days-payable-outstanding and cash flow, and access the funds you need to capture new opportunities.
Our online portal offers a consolidated experience to help view and manage your financial data better than ever:
- Create more efficiency and productivity through greater functionality and personalization options.
- Take advantage of a clearer vision of your overall financial picture to help you make important business decisions.
- Utilize advanced reporting capabilities and dashboard utilities.
- Efficiently manage your payments, receivables and working capital.
- Receive alerts and messages to help keep your users more informed of account activities.
Better protect your purchases, payments, and vital business data with Fifth Third’s many fraud prevention features and technologies.
- Subject to credit review and approval.
- Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
- Copyright © 2013 Fifth Third Bank, All Rights Reserved