Health Savings Account
A perfect complement to your High Deductible Health Plan, our tax-advantaged HSAs help your employees save for healthcare expenses—with minimal administration time from you. Plus, informational web portals—covering HSAs from A-Z—are available for both employers and employees.1
Benefits of health savings accounts for your employees:
- Contributions are put into a tax-deferred investment account (investment options available once deposit balance reaches $2,000)
- Manage virtually all aspects of their accounts with a state-of-the-art online solution
- There's no minimum deposit required to open the account
- Ability to pay bills online to healthcare providers across the country
- Premium rates of tiered interest earned on the first dollar of the balance
- Free online transfer of funds into and out of the HSA from either a Fifth Third or non-Fifth Third account
- Fifth Third Bank HSA debit card available with 24-hour access to cover medical expenses
For additional information or to open an account, please visit www.53hsa.com.
Already have an account?
Employers: Call 1-866-379-3630
Employees: Call 1-888-350-5353
- Fifth Third Bank does not provide tax or accounting advice. Please consult an accountant or tax advisor for professional advice on these areas.